The stages in the lifestyle of our packaging
1. Used Milk bottles are recycled from Kiwis all around New Zealand.
2. Will&Able bottles are made from recycled New Zealand milk bottles.
3. They are then filled, labelled, batched and packed by people with disabilities and sent straight to your doorstep or the supermarkets.
4. You use them to clean your dishes, laundry, bathroom, surfaces and house.
5. When you're finished with your bottles, we'd love you to help us close the loop and upcycle them!
What happens to the bottles when they're sent back?
6. When you send your empties back, they will be sent to a disability organisation nearest to you that specialises in recycling. They will strip the labels, clean and sterilise them.
7. They will be bulk shipped to the Will&Able factory in Auckland for North Island or Christchurch for South Island.
8. They will then be used to make fresh new finished product to be sent to Kiwis around New Zealand!
The 3 ways you can send your empties back
1. Drop them off at any of Aon's 70+ locations
2. Post them back directly to us at either:
North Island: 246 Puhinui Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland, 2025
South Island: 21 Lodestar Ave, Wigram, Christchurch, 8042
3. If you live in either Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin, you can add a $3 return to sender ticket to your cart before checking out.
-> You will get an email with the return ticket - print that out
-> Wait for when you have used all your product
-> Put empty bottles in a box Stick the Closed Loop Ticket on with glue or sticky tape
-> Call your local Post Haste branch to ask for collection - check here https://www.posthaste.co.nz/contact_us.html for your local branch to call to arrange a pick up
You can make a real difference in creating environmental impact!
Thanks for joining us on this journey to look after our planet.